October 26, 2009

Fun in Seattle

Rylie and I flew to Seattle for a visit. We spent the entire time at Nanna and Pappa's house. Rylie made herself at home rather quickly, chasing the kitties, playing in the backyard, playing at the lake and parks, and enjoying lots and lots of toys, books, and Veggie Tales! The reason we chose this week to visit, was because cousin Finn turned One while we were there! We loved time with Finn and family...he is soooooooooooooooooo cute. We had to celebrate his big milestone!!!








This is my childhood best friend, Stacy, and her three kids. She was my only friend who dared to visit because I had the flu all week. She and her kids already had it! Ha!


We hit the park a few times in between the raindrops...the same beach I grew up going too. (New and improved toys now of course!)