September 08, 2010

First Day of Preschool



It was a milestone day today...Rylie's first day of Preschool. We have been talking and reading about it for weeks, so needless to say, she was more than excited that it finally was time.

























Her teacher is Miss Cheri, who is about the sweetest woman you could ever imagine. I know her well through her leading with me at The Annex in the past. I asked Rylie what we should bring Miss Cheri and we came up with bringing her two fresh peaches...hence the bag she is carrying as she walks in...because Cheri is peachy!




And, the quote of the day...as we were driving home from Preschool and I was asking her about her big day, she said (multiple times), "I kissed a boy, and he didn't like it." "You kicked a boy?" "No, I kissed a boy, and really big kiss."