July 18, 2010

HOT

It has been hitting 100+ these day, which means if you are outside you are either in a pool or eating Popsicles! Rylie was BEGGING to go out yesterday in the heat of the day. When I told her it was too hot, she persisted, and said, "I can where my jacket, and I will be OK." (She does not quite get when we need our jackets, yet!) However, after her valiant effort to persuade me to go out the door, I told her we could go out if we brought Popsicles. She wanted to give them to our neighbors, too! So, out into the heat we went...one Popsicle in her mouth, and three others in her hands. "Come here boys," she exclaimed from our front porch. Needless to say, they came running over.



Sometimes it is just so fun to watch and listen to what they choose to talk about...



Done!