April 15, 2010

"A Pizza Party"

All day Rylie was saying, "We are having a pizza party in the mountains tonight!" This was true. We headed up as a family, to Idaho Springs to meet dear old friends of mine, at Beaujo's. Tina, Aaron and there two lovely girls were in town in Breck...so we made sure that our paths crossed. The roots and history run DEEP between Tina and I, and to think this was the first time our families joined forces!? When we left, I felt like I could have stayed and visited for hours.

Tina (and family), thank you so much for making the time and contacting us. I left, wanting so much more time with you guys...truly. Where has the time gone? You are such a dear friend, and it was so evident to me why you have been such a special part of my life. You truly are a special and unique friend of mine. You hold such a specific place in my heart. Come and visit ANY TIME. I would love it!