September 30, 2009

Everyday moments...

Rylie reached a milestone today, and was quite proud of herself. She put on her shoes all by herself! I heard her from another room yell, "I did it!" And I went in...and she certainly had...even if they were on the wrong feet! Way to go Rylie!




Johnny-boy and Jean...this picture is for you. Here is the ADORABLE outfit you got Rylie a few months ago. I love saying that you got it in France! I am so happy she is big enough to wear it now...and that it is cold enough! Perfect timing! Thank you!



Here is Rylie bursting into song at the dinner table tonight. She sang this "bit" over and over, and over, and over. What a treat to have her at the table!



As a previous video shows, Rylie LOVES corn on the cob. She got so excited when she saw me shucking it tonight before dinner. Once she started to eat it, she kept on calling it "popcorn." Close!